Front Desk Coordinator
The Front Desk Coordinator is the first contact to greet visitors. Computer skills, enthusiasm, outgoing personality, and strong customer service skills a must.
Duties will include:
- Greeting people as they come in the door
- Monitor voice mail for company general mailbox
- Daily trips to the post office (incoming/outgoing)
- Open, sort, and distribute mail and paperwork from the field
- Receive packages & ship FEDX
- File credit card receipts: utilize Expense Track (enter credit card receipts for about 10 employees and monitor missing receipts across company)
- Match plant tickets to FOB customer invoices / Talley jobs
- Scan AP invoices to Concur
- Approve AP invoices in Viewpoint for correct vendor/invoice number/dollar amount
- Reconcile monthly AP Vendor Statements
- Prepare mailings for asphalt invoices and accounts payable checks
- Maintain job list for all divisions / Create job folders
- Maintain postage meter, copy/fax paper, and coffee machines
- Deposit checks from customers (TCC and TJH) via scanner; Post Receipts into Viewpoint including TJ’s lockbox
- Organize and maintain office supplies
- Willingness to be flexible in duties and have a “get-it-done” attitude
- Must pass post offer drug screen
- Must provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the US.
- All new hires will be processed through E – Verify
Qualifications and Skills:
- Will have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Will have at least 3-5 years of business experience in a professional business environment
- Must be a motivated self-starter able to work effectively with all divisions with limited supervision
- Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must be punctual, with solid time-management skills
- High School Diploma
- Basic understanding of Accounting is a plus
As a Highway Contractor, it is the policy of Talley Construction Company to assure that applicants are employed, and that applicants are treated during employment, without regard to their race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. Minorities & females encouraged to apply.
Compensation will be determined based on skills, education, and experience. Full benefits package is offered, including: medical insurance, dental insurance, paid time off and 401k retirement plan.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER