Bridge Crew – Calhoun, GA
As one of the larger heavy highway and general contracting companies in the Chattanooga, North Georgia, and Northeast Alabama area, and a leader in quality performance, Talley Construction understands that outstanding people are key to our success. As we offer our customers a wide range of services, we do so with dedication to our core values, the needs of our customers, honesty in all aspects of our business, and respect for all individual employees.
Looking for all positions of a Bridge Crew. Unskilled, Skilled, Concrete Finisher, Carpenter, Crane Operator, and Foreman.
Approximate Job Site Location: HWY 41S, Calhoun, GA
• Strong desire to learn and grow within Talley Construction
• Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
• Provide personal transportation to and from the jobsite
• Poses the ability to work at great heights.
• Ability to lift construction materials exceeding 50 lbs.
• Ability to walking, stand, climb, squat, bend and twist continually and for long periods of time
• Ability to properly measure and cut materials as required
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Must pass post offer drug screen
• Must provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the US.
• All new hires will be processed through E – Verify
• Some travel may be required.
As a Highway Contractor, it is the policy of Talley Construction Company to assure that applicants are employed, and that applicants are treated during employment, without regard to their race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. Minorities & females encouraged to apply.
Compensation will be determined based on skills, education, and experience. Full benefits package is offered, including: medical insurance, dental insurance, paid time off and 401k retirement plan.