Concrete Finisher – EXPERIENCED – Maysville, GA
Scope of Work:
All aspects of concrete finishing in the Bridge division.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preforms concrete finishing, forming, pouring, and stripping of concrete forms.
- Cleans and prepares concrete forms for scheduled concrete pours.
- Lifts, carries and holds building materials, tools and supplies.
- Cleans tools, equipment, materials and work areas.
- Mixes, pours and spreads concrete, asphalt, gravel and other materials using hand tools.
- Performs a variety of routine, non-machine tasks such as removing/ cleaning concrete forms, filling expansion joints, rigging/ sorting/ cleaning jobsite materials, cleaning up project site, and various other non-skilled tasks.
- Spends time working on one job or may be transferred from task to task as project progresses to completion.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
- Participates in Safety and Environmental initiatives that will contribute to compliance of State/Federal regulations.
- 3+ years of Concrete Finishing experience
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
- Must be reliable and self-motivated
- Perform necessary tasks in a safe manner
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety
- Poses the ability to work at great heights.
- Ability to lift construction materials exceeding 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand, climb, squat, bend and twist continually and for long periods of time
- 2+ years of Flatwork experience
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials, and supplies used in concrete and masonry construction work
- Must pass post offer drug screen
- Must provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the US.
- All new hires will be processed through E – Verify
- Some travel may be required.
As a Highway Contractor, it is the policy of Talley Construction Company to assure that applicants are employed, and that applicants are treated during employment, without regard to their race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. Minorities & females encouraged to apply.
Compensation will be determined based on skills, education, and experience. Full benefits package is offered, including: medical insurance, dental insurance, paid time off and 401k retirement plan.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER