As one of the larger heavy highway and general contracting companies in the Eastern Tennessee, North Georgia, and Northeast Alabama area, and a leader in quality performance, Talley Construction understands that outstanding people are key to our success. As we offer our customers a wide range of services, we do so with dedication to our core values, the needs of our customers, honesty in all aspects of our business, and respect for all individual employees.
Immediate need for a concrete laborer. Experience preferred!!
Must have reliable transportation–local travel required.
- Strong desire to learn and grow within Talley Construction
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Provide personal transportation to and from the jobsite
- Ability to lift construction materials exceeding 50 lbs.
- Ability to walking, stand, climb, squat, bend and twist continually and for long periods of time
- Ability to properly measure and cut materials as required
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Must pass post offer drug screen
- Must provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the US.
- All new hires will be processed through E-Verify
- GREAT BENEFITS!!
As a Highway Contractor, it is the policy of Talley Construction Company to assure that applicants are employed, and that applicants are treated during employment, without regard to their race, religion, color, sex, sexual, orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. Minorities & females encouraged to apply.
Compensation will be determined based on skills, education, and experience. Full benefits package is offered, including: medical insurance, dental insurance, paid time off and 401k retirement plan.