As one of the larger heavy highway and general contracting companies in the Eastern Tennessee, North Georgia, and Northeast Alabama area, and a leader in quality performance, Talley Construction understands that outstanding people are key to our success. As we offer our customers a wide range of services, we do so with dedication to our core values, the needs of our customers, honesty in all aspects of our business, and respect for all individual employees.
Talley Construction’s Intern Program is an excellent opportunity to learn hands on what a career in construction is all about! We have opportunities to work in one of our 4 divisions: Paving, Concrete, Bridge, Grading.
Interns will work alongside world-class professionals in a fast-paced, professional setting which provides interns invaluable experience applying the knowledge and skills learned through education in a business environment.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Provide personal transportation to and from the jobsite
- Ability to walking, stand, climb, squat, bend and twist continually and for long periods of time
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Must pass post offer drug screen
- Must provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the US.
- All new hires will be processed through E-Verify
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talley Construction Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, parental status, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.