Project Manager | Sr. Project Manager
As one of the larger heavy highway and general contracting companies in the Chattanooga, North Georgia, and Northeast Alabama area, and a leader in quality performance, Talley Construction understands that outstanding people are key to our success. As we offer our customers a wide range of services, we do so with dedication to our core values, the needs of our customers, honesty in all aspects of our business, and respect for all individual employees.
Duties will include:
- The ability to read plans (Both Civil and Architectural)
- The ability to process submittals and shop drawings
- The ability to perform job costing and analysis (both short term and long-term forecasting)
- The ability to prepare construction time schedule (Prefer experience in Microsoft Project)
- Prepare and submit monthly billings and invoicing
- Process change orders
- Process subcontractor billing and change orders
- Ordering and tracking of material shipments including
- Attend weekly meetings with owners, subs, vendors and Talley personnel
- Liaison between jobsite superintendent and office staff
- Willingness to be flexible in duties and have a “get-it-done” attitude
- This position will require work in the field
- Some travel may be required
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s license
- Must pass post offer drug screen
- Must provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the US.
- All new hires will be processed through E – Verify
- 5+ years Civil/Grading Project Management experience handling $1M jobs
- Degree preferred (Civil or Construction Management)
- Experience in estimating a plus
- Depending upon experience, this may be a Sr. Project Manager role
As a Highway Contractor, it is the policy of Talley Construction Company to assure that applicants are employed, and that applicants are treated during employment, without regard to their race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. Minorities & females encouraged to apply.
Compensation will be determined based on skills, education, and experience. Full benefits package is offered, including: medical insurance, dental insurance, paid time off and 401k retirement plan.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER