Bridge Crew – Commerce, GA area – EXPERIENCED!
Unskilled Laborer – All Divisions
Scope of Work
Labor job duties are continually changing depending on the requirements of each project. Laborers are expected to assist in the general operation of each job site.
Starting pay – $17.71 hourly
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Flagging traffic
- Set up and maintenance of erosion control
- Loading and unloading of materials
- Shoveling and raking dirt, gravel, and asphalt
- General clean up around job site
- Checking and maintaining grade stakes
- Set up and maintenance of all traffic control aids
- Operating small equipment such as rollers and power brooms
- General maintenance of all equipment and tools.
- Strong desire to learn and grow within Talley Construction
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Provide personal transportation to and from the jobsite
- Ability to lift construction materials exceeding 50 lbs.
- Ability to walking, stand, climb, squat, bend and twist continually and for long periods of time
- Ability to properly measure and cut materials as required
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Must pass post offer drug screen
- Must provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the US.
- All new hires will be processed through E – Verify
- Some travel may be required.
As a Highway Contractor, it is the policy of Talley Construction Company to assure that applicants are employed, and that applicants are treated during employment, without regard to their race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. Minorities & females encouraged to apply.
Compensation will be determined based on skills, education, and experience. Full benefits package is offered, including: medical insurance, dental insurance, paid time off and 401k retirement plan.